We at ToDoorstep for Communication and Information Technology LLC (us, we, our) know that users (you, your) and customers (you, your) care about how their personal information is collected, used and shared.
If you do not consent to the terms of this Policy, please do not access the Site, App or provide your personal data to us.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data from those who are below the age of 18, or knowingly allow such persons to register an account with us. If you are under 18, please do not use the Site or App, or attempt to register an Account or send any personal data about yourself to us.
“Personal data” means data about a person who can be identified (i) from that data, or (ii) from that data and other information to which we have or likely to have access to.
We gather various types of personal data of our users and customers, as explained more fully below.
- Data that is voluntarily provided. We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us, whether through the Site, App or other platforms or channels such as email, telephone and other forms of communication.
At various places on the Site or App, or in the course of obtaining the services provided by us, you may be required to provide certain personal data such as your full name, email address, address, country of residence, telephone number and other personal information, in order to access or use certain features or services of the Site or App, or to otherwise obtain our services.
You can always choose not to provide your personal data, but you may not be able to access or use certain features or services of the Site or App, or to obtain certain services from us.
- Data that is sent automatically. We also collect data that is sent automatically by your web browser, computer, mobile or tablet device. This may include your IP address, the address of the web page you were visiting when you accessed our Site, date and time of your visit, information about the device you are using and other information.
Generally, we collect personal data in order to provide our products and services to you, and to personalize and improve our services and your user and customer experience with us. Personal data collected by us may be used for:
- to process, record, monitor and fulfil your orders and deliveries
- to plan and schedule routes for deliveries
- to verify and process your personal particulars and payment
- to communicate with you, including to confirm and update you on the status of your orders and deliveries, and respond to your queries and requests
- to improve our products or services
- to inform you of promotions, offers, surveys, events, products and services, which may be of interest to you
- to conduct marketing research, user profile and statistical analysis
- to customize your online experience according to your chosen interests and preferences and enhance your current and future visits to the Site, use of the App and customer experience with us
- to update and back-up our records
- to reduce credit risk, detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity
- to comply with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court
- to enforce our legal rights and remedies
- for such other purposes notified to you on or before collection or use of the data.
We do not rent, trade or sell your personal data. Your personal data will not be disclosed by us to any third party, except: to:
- any affiliate, subsidiary or partner of ToDoorstep;
- our technology, marketing and logistics service providers
- credit card and payment processing companies
- lawyers, auditors, professional advisors and investors of our company;
- any other agents, service providers or subcontractors acting for or on behalf of our company to the extent required to carry out the purposes set out in Section 4, or to do anything at your request; or
- where you expressly consent to such disclosure
- where such disclosure is required or permitted by applicable law, statute, stock exchange regulation or by-law, regulatory or governmental order or court order.
Personal data provided by you will be retained as long as the purpose for which the data was collected continues. Thereafter, we will destroy or delete the information, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, unless its retention is required to satisfy legal, regulatory, accounting or other business requirements or to protect our interests.
As your Account is protected by a password for your privacy and security, we ask that you take steps to protect against unauthorized access or use of your Account. Please select and protect your password appropriately and limit access to your device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your Account. You are responsible for any loss, theft and compromise of your password and Account Information, and any activity on your Account that takes place through unauthorized password use.
We understand the importance of keeping your personal data private and secure. We therefore put in place security arrangements to protect your privacy and personal data, in a manner that we believe is reasonably appropriate to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. Please be informed that despite our best efforts, no security measures are impenetrable. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of your personal data. We do not warrant or guarantee in any way that your personal information or private communications will always remain private and/or safe. We hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with, any loss, theft, or unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar actions with regard to any personal data held or maintained by us, except to the extent caused by our fault or negligence.
We may provide links to other sites ("Linked Sites") that may be of relevance and interest to you. We have no control over, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Linked Sites, and you hereby waive any claim against us with respect to the Linked Sites.
In order to improve our products and services, we collect data by way of “cookies”. Cookies help us measure the number of visits, average time spent, page views and other statistics relating to your access to the Site or App. This information allows us to better administer the Site and App, and provide a more tailored and user-friendly service to our Site visitors and App users. Cookies also enable you to use or access certain features or services of our Site or App, including the shopping cart and check-out features. For example, cookies help us store preferences or retrieve products in your shopping cart between visits, from our servers. Cookies are small data files that are sent to your browser from our Site or App and are stored on your computer’s or device’s hard drive. Each time you visit our Site or App from the same computer or device, the cookie will be retrieved from your computer or device, enabling our Site or App to recognise your computer or device as having previously visited our Site or App and thereby increase the functionality of our Site or App on your computer or device. Our cookies cannot be used to get data from your hard drive, to get your email address or any other data that can be traced to you personally. Most web browsers and devices can be set to notify you when you receive a cookie or to prevent cookies from being sent; if you use these features, you may limit the functionality we can provide you when you visit our Site or App.
If you wish to access, correct or update your personal data, you may do so at any time by accessing your Account settings through the Site or App. Alternatively, you may contact us at care@ToDoorstep.com. You are responsible for providing us with correct and updated information.
Keep in mind that the information we gather is in an effort to offer you a superior online shopping experience that is customized. You may be able to access, correct or update certain information as explained in Section 10 above. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our record.
You may request deletion of your account by sending an email to care@ToDoorstep.com or calling us on the following number: 966503004518 during our operating hours (weekdays from 9am – 6pm; weekends and public holidays from 10am – 3pm). Please note that some information may remain in our private records after deletion of your account. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your personal data after you delete your account, but not in a manner that would identify you personally unless permitted by law.
If you do not wish to receive email or other communications from us, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list by using the unsubscribe facility that may be provided with such email or communication, or contact us at care@ToDoorstep.com or at our operating hours mentioned above.
Please direct any questions or concerns that you may have regarding our handling of your personal data to: privacy@ToDoorstep.com
Please provide your name, contact number, email address and all relevant details along with your question or concern, so that we can review and respond to your question or concern in an efficient and effective manner.